Distilled Living provides bourbon education and sensory training for individuals, restaurant and bar staff & for corporate and fundraising events.
Tim Knittel is a former Kentucky bourbon industry insider with over 9 years experience in bourbon education and event design. He is also a certified Stave & Thief Society Executive Bourbon Steward (often compared to a Bourbon Sommelier) which is the highest classification available for a professional bourbon educator.
Tim is passionate about crafting meaningful experiences and uses bourbon as a vehicle to sensory awareness.
- Private bourbon tastings and sensory education for parties and corporate events
- Custom ticketed bourbon events and bourbon dinners
- Bourbon menu design and craft bourbon cocktail menus
- Hospitality staff trainings
- Brand representation for small/emerging distilleries including events, expos, conventions, tasting tables and market strategy
- Tour and tasting program design assistance