- This event has passed.
Bourbon & Chocolate Dinner @ Addie’s at the Woodford Inn
February 15 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm$50
Join us for a decadent night with your special someone.
In honor of Valentine’s Day we are doing a special chocolate edition of our Bourbon dinner. Tim Knittel from Distilled Living returns as your guide through the world of Bourbon flavors and pairings.
- Reception; half-sized cocktail Chocolate Manhattan and hors d’oeuvres served
- Guided bourbon tasting featuring Chocolate & Bourbon followed by a plated dinner; Q&A available
- Evan Williams
- Rare Breed
- Woodford Reserve Double Oaked
- Appetizer – Beet cured Salmon and Pickled Carrots in a Sabayon sauce
- Entree – Roasted Ribeye covered in a rich Peppercorn sauce with candied haricot verts sautéed in brown butter and brown sugar.
- Intermezzo – Strawberry Thyme Sorbet with Citrus Zest and a Sweet Red Wine sauce
- Dessert – chocolate truffle wrapped in a Chocolate Tuile with a rye bourbon sauce.
$50 per person plus tax and gratuity. (We are also offering a non-bourbon ticket at $40.) Seating is limited.
Suggested attire is business casual. If you haven’t been to Addie’s before, there’s plenty of parking!
Call 859-873-5600 if you have questions or what to order tickets or make your reservation with the eventbrite link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bourbon-chocolate-dinner-addies-at-the-woodford-inn-tickets-43040978726