- This event has passed.
DelectABLE Bourbon Charity Dinner 2018
September 21 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$100
On Friday, Sept. 21, 2018, ABLE will be hosting a bourbon-themed fundraising event “DelectABLE Bourbon Charity Dinner”
When: Friday September 21th • 6pm-9pm
Where: Malone’s Banquets, 3373 Tates Creek Rd, Lexington, KY 40502
Parking: Parking is lot or valet (both free.)
Dress: We have not established a specific dress code but we are suggesting business casual since it’s a Friday evening after work.
Auction donations: If you have auction items to contribute, please contact: Gina Smith at email@example.com or 859-684-9611
- $100 Dinner WITH Bourbon Tasting Tickets
- $70 Dinner tickets
So….what is ABLE & why are we raising money?
ABLE stands for “Assisting Better Living Everywhere.” That’s a pretty cumbersome name, but it accurately explains what we’ve been doing since 2009 (granted 501(c)(3) status in 2010).
ABLE identifies areas where we believe we can improve lives and we work to make a difference.
In Kentucky, we provide critical home repairs to low income individuals, disabled persons and military veterans. We’ve built handicap ramps, repaired collapsed floors, replaced windows that made heating impossible, replaced doors that offered no security and much more.
Internationally, we’ve build homes in Haiti; school rooms, a clinic, a church and a bakery in Ghana; we’ve helped orphans and disabled individuals in Jamaica; we’ve worked in schools and clinics in the Dominican Republic; we’ve renovated a school in Belize; we’ve helped build a high school building in Uganda; we’ve helped renovate an orphanage in Myanmar.
All labor is performed by our volunteers and volunteers pay their own travel expenses for trips…
…but we must raise money for the construction materials.
We have a goal of raising $10,000 (or more!) with this charity dinner!
More information and photos from ABLE: www.ablemission.org
Full Itinerary for the DelectABLE Bourbon Charity Dinner 2018:
- Silent auction open
- Cash bar
- Appetizers: Crab Cakes & Mini Meatballs
- Bourbons Expo style:
- Buffalo Trace Distillery (Buffalo Trace Experimental Collection, Wheatley vodka)
- Wilderness Trail Distillery (Wilderness Trail Bottled-in-Bond Single Barrel Bourbon – new release!, Harvest Rum)
- Boone County Distilling Co.
- Hartfield & Co.
- W.L. Weller 12 Year
- A guided tasting experience led by Justin Keating, Beverage Director of Bluegrass Hospitality Group.
- Maker’s Mark
- Wild Turkey
- Bulleit Barrel Strength
- Buffet Menu
- Lexingtonian Salad
- Filet Mignon
- Roasted Atlantic Salmon
- Baked Pasta
- Whipped Potatoes
- Grilled Asparagus
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- Cocktails to accompany dinner:
- Entree • Town Branch bourbon & gin cocktails
- Dessert • Boone County Distilling Co. Bourbon Cream cocktail
- When: Friday September 21th, 2018 • 6pm-9pm
- Where: Malone’s Prime, 3373 Tates Creek Rd, Lexington, KY 40502
- Parking: Parking is lot or valet (both free.)
➡ BUY TICKETS!:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/delectable-bourbon-charity-dinner-2018-tickets-43993043377 or call (Gina) 859-684-9611
$100 Dinner WITH Bourbon Tasting Tickets
$70 Dinner tickets
Keep up with ABLE – E-newsletter SIGN UP:
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact Gina Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or 859-684-9611