- This event has passed.
Kentucky Summer in December … nope January! Bourbon Tasting & Dinner at Addie’s
January 18 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm$50
With as busy as everyone is, we’ve made an adjustment to our Bourbon Dinner. It will now be on January 18th instead of in December!
Escape the holiday madness and enjoy a quiet evening sipping bourbon and dining on gourmet food!
Just for this night, we’ll ignore the world and pretend it’s a long, gentle summer evening in Kentucky while we imbibe on a selection of extra-aged bourbons.
• Reception; half-sized cocktail (Mint Julep) and hors d’oeuvres served
• Guided extra-aged bourbons tasting
• Plated dinner served; Q&A available
• Jim Beam XA Black Label bourbon
• Elijah Craig Small Batch bourbon
• Henry McKenna Single Barrel 10 year old bourbon
• Russell’s Reserve 10 year old bourbon
• Appetizer: Shrimp Ceviche with fried Plantains
• Entrée: Mojo Pork with Caribbean chutney and rice pilaf
• Dessert: Mixed berry and coconut popsicles
$50 per person plus tax and gratuity. Seating is limited.
Dress is business casual. If you haven’t been to Addie’s before, there’s plenty of parking!
Call 859-873-5600 if you have questions or what to order tickets or make your reservation with the eventbrite link: