- This event has passed.
Bourbon Palate Training & Dinner at Addie’s at the Woodford Inn
March 15, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$50
By popular demand! Learn to detect the nuanced flavors of bourbon like a professional taster. By performing proper nosing and tasting techniques, combined with culinary palate training and food pairings, you’ll quickly be able to isolate the complex flavors within your favorite bourbons. Your go-to bourbons will never taste the same again!
• Knob Creek – paired with toasted nut
• Russell’s Reserve – paired with candied ginger
• Four Roses Small Batch – paired with dried cranberry
• Woodford Reserve – paired with fresh orange
• Elijah Craig Small Batch – paired with dark chocolate
Small Plate Dinner – each of the five bourbons will be paired with a small plate item strongly flavored to the bourbon’s matching food item.
• To Be Announced
$50 per person plus tax and gratuity. Seating is limited.
Suggested attire is business casual. If you haven’t been to Addie’s before, there’s plenty of parking!
Call 859-873-5600 if you have questions or what to order tickets or make your reservation with the eventbrite link: