- This event has passed.
1792 Commonwealth Bash
May 31, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm$65
Executive Bourbon Steward, Tim Knittel of Distilled Living will be leading a bourbon, chocolate and food pairing experience using the new, high-proof expression from Brown-Forman, Old Forester 1920. Taste a selection of chocolates designed to compliment and showcase the intensity and complexity of this 115-proof bourbon.
Full event info:
Our Commonwealth is turning 225!!!
Join us to celebrate in true Kentucky fashion:
May 31st, the eve of that birthdate • 7-11 pm
The Livery, 238 E Main St, Lexington, KY
Proceeds to benefit the Lexington History Museum (http://lexhistory.org/)
- Music by Ben Lacy & David Napier
- Bourbon Barrel assembly demonstration by Independent Stave Co. – Log Procurement & Sales
- 1792 Bourbon Lexington Bartender Cocktail Competition
- Bourbon & food pairing by Distilled Living featuring Old Forester Bourbon’s 1920 expression.
- “My Old Kentucky Home” vocal contest
- Samplings from Barrel House Distilling Company, Buffalo Trace Distillery, Four Roses Bourbon, Knob Creek, Maker’s Mark, Rabbit Hole Distilling.
- Bourbon Barrel Guitar Company
- Kitschy Candles Made in KY
Catering by Donna Potter (vegetarian and gluten free options available upon request)
- Kentucky Burgoo
Served with Buttermilk Biscuits, Cornbread Muffins
- Southern Fried Chicken Bites
with Kentucky bourbon honey mustard
- Mini Pimento Cheese Truffles
rolled crushed bacon served on pretzel knots
- Assorted Deviled Eggs
including Traditional & Kentucky Country Ham
- Kentucky Beer Cheese Relish Tray
with assorted fresh vegetables & pretzels
- Petit Brie & Blackberry Tarts
with caramelized almonds & balsamic syrup
- Bread Pudding
with Kentucky bourbon Sauce
- Run for the Roses Bar
Door prizes and more…