- This event has passed.
Matt Winn’s Steakhouse Bourbon Dinner with Distilled Living
August 25, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$275
This event was organized for the 2021 ADI Craft Spirits Conference but is open anyone with an interest in good food & bourbon.
Ticket price includes:
• Private guided tour of Churchill Downs.
• 4 Course Prix Fixe Gourmet Bourbon Tasting Dinner at the new Matt Winn’s Steakhouse.
• Guided bourbon tasting with the official Bourbon ambassador of Churchill Downs, Tim Knittel of Distilled Living.
Sharable Starter: Thoroughbred Board
1St: Choice of
• Crab Cake, Cajun Remoulade, Jumbo Lump Crab, Herb Salad
• Deviled Egg, Smoked Trout Roe, Crème Fraiche Chive
• Black Hawk Farm Meatball, Country Ham Pomodoro, Focaccia Toast
2nd: Choice of
• Caesar Salad, Black Garlic Dressing, Shaved Parmigiano Reggiano, Garlic Wafer
• Matt Winn Wedge Salad, Smoked Bleu Cheese Dressing, Candied Broadbent Bacon, Preserved Tomato, Pickled Onion Sieved Egg
3rd: Choice of
• 10oz Filet of Beef, Roasted Marble Potato, Asparagus, Bordelaise
• Verlasso Salmon, Bamboo Rice, Blistered Shishito Peppers, Miso Butter
• Heritage Roasted Chicken Breast, Panzanella, Charred Corn, Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette
• Wild Mushroom Ravioli, Basil Pesto, English Peas, Wilted Greens, Parmigiano Reggiano
• Black Forest Tart, Valrhona Dark Chocolate, Amerena Cherry, Old Forester 1910
• Petite Four Platter-Shareable
Mint Julep (served upon arrival)
Matt Winn’s Steakhouse Bourbon Pick – Barrel Selection selected by the bourbon ambassador & guided tasting where you’ll learn:
• about the science behind orthonasal and retronasal breathing
• what is “the Kentucky Chew”
• the triple-sip and why it’s important
Old Forester 1910 (served with dessert)
Transportation not included.
Please arrive at Churchill Downs, Matt Winn’s entrance by 7pm to begin the private property tour.
Gratuity is included in the ticket price.
Cash bar available.
Limited tickets available and ordering cut-off is August 20th.