- This event has passed.
Re-Creation Bourbon Dinner at Addie’s
October 19, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm$50
Join us at Addie’s and The Woodford Inn for an evening tasting original style and ‘re-creation’ bourbons which showcase bourbon flavors from important eras in bourbon’s history. Bourbon Steward Tim Knittel of Distilled Living will be your guide! All accompanied by an amazing 3 course meal.
5:30pm – 8pm
- Reception with half-sized cocktail and hors d’oeuvres served
- Guided historic bourbon tasting
- Plated dinner served; Q&A available
- New Spirit: Buffalo Trace White Dog
- Used Barrel Corn-based Whiskey: Devil John Dark ‘Shine by Barrel House Distilling Co.
- 1800s ‘Re-Creation’ Style Bourbon: Old Forester 1870
- Bottled-in-Bond Bourbon: Henry McKenna Single Barrel Bottled-in-Bond by Heaven Hill Brands
- Bacon wrapped shrimp over white beans and root vegetables with crispy kale and a tomato vinaigrette ? ?
- House made sausage, potatoes, peppers and onion stacker smothered in a pan sauce ?
- Cereal milk trifle with angel food cake and candied pumpkin and pecans ?
$50 per person plus tax and gratuity. RSVP required.
Dress is business casual.
If you haven’t been to Addie’s before, there’s plenty of parking!
Call 859-873-5600 to reserve your ticket!