- This event has passed.
Small Batch Night Bourbon Dinner @ Addie’s at the Woodford Inn
June 22, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm$50
Many people credit ‘Small Batch’ bourbons with starting the recent bourbon craze. But how were they developed – and what exactly is a ‘small batch’?
Join us for an evening of bourbon tastings and education as we go back to the 1980s and 90s when Booker Noe, Jimmy Russell and Lincoln Henderson were pioneering a new style of bourbon.
Starting off the evening with a half-sized cocktail:
- Blackberry Sour using Four Roses Small Batch (released 2006)
Followed by a guided tasting presented by Bourbon Steward Tim Knittel of Distilled Living. This tasting will include:
- Booker’s (released 1987)
- Rare Breed (released 1991)
- Woodford Reserve (released 1996)
Bourbon dinner menu:
- Carne Asada Salad: with Roasted Corn and Black Bean Salsa, dressed with a Smoked Jalapeno Puree
- Open Face Corned beef Reuben: with an Inhouse Sauerkraut and1000 Island Dressing
- Vanilla Panna Cotta: with Salted Nut Cluster accompanied with a Raspberry Coulis
$50 per person plus tax and gratuity dinner included. Seating is limited.
Call Addie’s at 859-873-5600 to reserve your ticket!