Bourbon Cosmo(politan) & a DIY Double Wide (recipes below video)
Crazy Cabin Fever Cocktail Series with Distilled Living –
Keeping your spirits up!
Catch up with us and watch all of the “Crazy Cabin Fever Cocktail” series here! https://distilled-living.com/category/crazy-cabin-fever-cocktail-series/
Stir in mixing glass over ice:
• 2 oz Bourbon (we used Hartfield & Co.)
• 1 oz orange liqueur (we used Dry Curacao)
• 1 oz lemon or lime juice (we used lime)
• 2 oz cranberry juice
Strain into coupe or martini glass.
Stir in Collins or highball glass over ice:
• 1-2 oz Bourbon (we used 1 oz Larceny Barrel Proof)
• 3/4 oz orange liqueur (we used Dry Curacao)
• 3/4 oz ginger liqueur (we used Domaine de Canton)
Top with sparkling water, stir briefly and serve.
* Most of these products were bought with our own money but a few may have been distillery samples … we’ve lost track a bit on the things that were added to the cabinet years ago. We’re going to start marking them because sometimes we also buy something again after getting a sample. This post is not a paid promotion.