Customers are flocking to bourbon events of all types, from simple tastings to gourmet pairing dinners. Distilled Living brings the bourbon education!
We partner with bars, restaurants and other venues to create custom bourbon events for current customers and to attract new ones.
If you are interested in starting a bourbon event series, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Distilled Living can collaborate with our partners on any aspect of event development and execution:
- Scheduling and series frequency
- Unique theme for each event
- Suggested bourbons (and assisting sourcing rare products)
- Menu development
- Custom cocktail creation
- On-line ticket sales
Series & Collaborations:
- Addie’s at the Woodford Inn • Versailles, KY
- Brontë Bistro @ Joseph-Beth • Lexington, KY
- Cork & Barrel • Lexington, KY
- Mellow Mushroom • Somerset, KY
- The Speakeasy at the Grand Reserve • Lexington, KY
- KY Bourbon School (was Bourbon University) for The Kentucky Castle • Versailles, KY
- Bourbon Dinner Series for The Kentucky Castle • Versailles, KY
- Whiskey Bear Bar • Lexington, KY
- Kentucky Black Bourbon Guild • Lexington, KY