We’ve figured out a few ways to bring our classes and presentations online!
Are your employees getting a little restless? Need to connect with clients or vendors?
Are you tired of not being able to get together with friends in various parts of the country but can’t seem to get anyone to commit to yet another zoom call where everyone stares blankly at each other? Or maybe you need a birthday gift that doubles as a virtual birthday party?
Whether you have a company of 900 or a gathering of 8 friends, we can bring an entertaining or educational element to your online party or conference.
With small groups, we can keep everyone online and chatting. Over a certain size we’ll ask people to mute and use the chat feature of whatever platform we are working with.
We can do bourbon tastings OR follow-along cocktail classes for some favorites, classics or even our own recipes.
We have several fulfillment partners we can connect you with to ship or if you want to opt for “bring your own” we may make specific recommendations based on where you live due to some product availability or by state.
And we specialize in interactive events. We’re not spirits snobs preaching at you – we want everyone to enjoy themselves!
Virtual Bourbon Tastings:
These are just a few examples but we can additionally customize for your group.
- Virtual KY Bourbon Trail ® Guided Tasting
- Bourbon 101
- History of Bourbon & Bourbon Production
- A Taste of Kentucky
- Craft Distilleries of the Bluegrass
- Bourbon Sensory Analysis / Palate Trainings
- Bourbon Types: Wheated vs Rye, Small Batch vs Single Barrel, etc.
- Bourbon & Cigars!
- Scotch Tastings
- Several Exclusive experiences!
Virtual Cocktail Classes:
We can mix and match 1-3 depending on how much history and information would keep your group entertained.
- Virtual Bourbon • Basics Craft Cocktails Class
– or Mix & Match –
- Old Fashioned
- Whiskey Sours
- Kentucky Martinez
- Milk/cream Punch
The technology & how this works:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Hangouts
- Amazon Chime
- Facebook Messenger
- Google Duo
- We work with several fulfillment partners or we can give you a recommended list of products which are easily obtainable in most regions with some possible alternatives.
- If it’s a sensory or cocktail class, a list of items, additional ingredients and tools.
- Customized tasting mats to be printed at home.
- Flavor wheel that can be printed at home.
Interested? Contact us!
Meet the Presenters:
Our team includes Kentucky bourbon industry insiders with over 10 years experience in bourbon education and event design. Executive Bourbon Stewards (often compared to a Bourbon Sommeliers) have the highest classification available for a professional bourbon educator.
Tim KnittelFounder of Distilled Living
Aften LockenPresenter, Sales
Nick LaracuenteBourbon Archeologist (currently unavailable for booking)
Tom WilmesPresenter, Writer
Steve CoomesPresenter, Author
Specialties: Country Ham, Bourbon, Tequila
Meet the FascinationDesign.com production team:
Our videos are professional quality in partnership with FascinationDesign.com & those that are part of our public series have have been picked up and broadcast by local tourism.