Are your employees getting a little restless since the bars aren’t open?
Are you tired of not being able to get together with friends but can’t seem to get anyone to commit to yet another zoom call where everyone stares blankly at each other?
Or maybe you need a birthday gift that doubles as a virtual birthday party?
We’ve figured out a few ways to bring our classes and presentations online!
Whether you have a company of 900 or a gathering of 8 friends, we can bring an entertaining or educational element to your online party or conference.
With small groups, we can keep everyone online and chatting. Over a certain size we’ll ask people to mute and use the chat feature of whatever platform we are working with.
We can do bourbon tastings OR follow-along cocktail classes for some favorites, classics or even our own recipes. We may make specific recommendations based on where you live due to some product availability by state.
Tim Knittel is a Kentucky bourbon industry insider with over 10 years experience in bourbon education and event design. He is a certified Stave & Thief Society Executive Bourbon Steward (often compared to a Bourbon Sommelier) which is the highest classification available for a professional bourbon educator.
Our videos are professional quality in partnership with FascinationDesign.com & those that are part of our public series have have been picked up and broadcast by local tourism.
Virtual Bourbon Tastings:
These are just a few examples but we can additionally customize for your group.
- Virtual KY Bourbon Trail ® Guided Tasting
- Bourbon 101
- History of Bourbon & Bourbon Production
- A Taste of Kentucky
- Craft Distilleries of the Bluegrass
- Bourbon Sensory Analysis / Palate Trainings
- Bourbon Types: Wheated vs Rye, Small Batch vs Single Barrel, etc.
Virtual Cocktail Classes:
We can mix and match 1-3 depending on how much history and information would keep your group entertained.
- Virtual Bourbon • Basics Craft Cocktails Class
– or Mix & Match –
- Old Fashioned
- Whiskey Sours
- Kentucky Martinez
- Milk/cream Punch
The technology & how this works:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Hangouts
- Facebook Messenger
- Google Duo
- We work with several fulfillment partners or we can give you a recommended list of products which are easily obtainable in most regions with some possible alternatives.
- If it’s a sensory or cocktail class, a list of items, additional ingredients and tools.
- Customized tasting mats to be printed at home.
- Flavor wheel that can be printed at home.
Interested? Contact us!