Whether you’re just getting into Bourbon or have started tasting and collecting, our guided Bourbon tasting will take you through the next step on your Bourbon journey. We offer fun, interactive and educational class and conference options where you and your guests will learn how to taste Bourbon and other American whiskeys like Rye from a certified Bourbon Steward professional. Include a cocktail kit for even more fun!
- Virtual tastings: Kits available through our alcohol fulfillment partners or BYOB!
- In-Person: We’ll work with you to select the perfect bottles for your flight or cocktails
- Cocktail kits available including Old Fashioned, Bourbon-rita and more
Learn as little or as much as you want about:
- The Bourbon making process
- Bourbon History
- Bourbon Classifications
- Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Bourbon Finished
- Master Distillers
- How to appreciate the taste & detect subtle flavors & aromas
- How to make some of the best cocktails using this historic spirit
- Perfect food pairings to complement Bourbon flavors
- The difference between Bourbon & Whiskey (or Whisky!) and Bourbon vs Rye whiskeys
These events are great for:
- Client engagement, team-building and corporate events
- Conferences and conventions
- Private events: birthday party, backyard party
- Perfect for Bourbon novices through enthusiasts & the best way to get into America’s native spirit!
Event planners – please contact us for special Bourbon options for professional planners only!
Our Expert Bourbon presenters are:
Tim KnittelFounder of Distilled Living
Aften LockenPresenter, Sales
Tom WilmesPresenter, Writer
Steve CoomesPresenter, Author
We are an independent spirits education company and so these events are for you and your guests!
There’s no risk of a sales pitch as part of our experiences.
Contact us & curate a Bourbon experience: