Need some entertainment during COVID-19?
Click here for our Crazy Cabin Fever Cocktail Videos!
AS SEEN ON:
Select any logo thumbnail and then click on the larger logo to be taken to article(s) / video(s)
Distilled Living provides bourbon education and sensory training for individuals, restaurant and bar staff & for corporate and fundraising events.
Tim Knittel is a Kentucky bourbon industry insider with over 10 years experience in bourbon education and event design.
He is also the Bourbon-Steward-In-Residence at The Kentucky Castle.
And he is also an Adjunct Professor at Midway University.
Tim is passionate about crafting meaningful experiences and uses bourbon as a vehicle to sensory awareness.
- Private bourbon tastings and sensory education for parties and corporate events
- Custom ticketed bourbon events and bourbon dinners
- Bourbon menu design and craft bourbon cocktail menus
- Hospitality staff trainings
- Brand representation for small/emerging distilleries including events, expos, conventions, tasting tables and market strategy
- Tour and tasting program design assistance