Distilled Living provides bourbon education and sensory training for individuals, restaurant and bar staff & for corporate and fundraising events.
Tim Knittel is a former Kentucky bourbon industry insider with over 10 years experience in bourbon education and event design.
And he is also the only the only bourbon educator teaching on the topic at the university level as an adjunct professor at Midway University.
Tim is passionate about crafting meaningful experiences and uses bourbon as a vehicle to sensory awareness.
- Private bourbon tastings and sensory education for parties and corporate events
- Custom ticketed bourbon events and bourbon dinners
- Bourbon menu design and craft bourbon cocktail menus
- Hospitality staff trainings
- Brand representation for small/emerging distilleries including events, expos, conventions, tasting tables and market strategy
- Tour and tasting program design assistance