AS SEEN ON:
Select any logo thumbnail and then click on the larger logo to be taken to article(s) / video(s)
Distilled Living provides bourbon education and sensory training for individuals, restaurant and bar staff & for corporate and fundraising events.
Tim Knittel is a Kentucky bourbon industry insider with over 10 years experience in bourbon education and event design.
He started out at Woodford Reserve in 2009 under the dual direction of James Beard Nominated Chef Ouita Michel & Master Distiller Chris Morris with the culinary program. In 2013 he transitioned to being the first Homeplace Host for Woodford Reserve responsible for VIP tours & tastings, and representing the brand and master distiller at the distillery.
In 2016 he decided to start Distilled Living and began presentations, tastings, distillery consulting, bar and restaurant consulting & publishing in both consumer & industry magazine.
He is a certified Stave & Thief Society Executive Bourbon Steward (often compared to a Bourbon Sommelier) which is the highest classification available for a professional bourbon educator.
He is also the Bourbon-Steward-In-Residence at The Kentucky Castle.
And he is also an Adjunct Professor at Midway University.
Tim is passionate about crafting meaningful experiences and uses bourbon as a vehicle to sensory awareness.
For a more complete resume, visit: https://www.linkedin.com/in/timknittel/
- Private bourbon tastings and sensory education for parties and corporate events
- Custom ticketed bourbon events and bourbon dinners
- Bourbon menu design and craft bourbon cocktail menus
- Hospitality staff trainings
- Brand representation for small/emerging distilleries including events, expos, conventions, tasting tables and market strategy
- Tour and tasting program design assistance