Mocha Ice Cream Coffee Float & Lemon & Rosè Sparkler
this week with Shell Rapier
Crazy Cabin Fever Cocktail Series with Distilled Living –
Keeping your spirits up!
Catch up with us and watch all of the “Crazy Cabin Fever Cocktail” series here! https://distilled-living.com/category/crazy-cabin-fever-cocktail-series/
Mocha Ice Cream Coffee Float
Add to Old Fashioned glass (or bowl, or mostly empty ice cream pint);
• 2 scoops mocha ice cream (we used Graeter’s)
• 1/2 oz Bourbon (we used Old Forester Signature)
• 1/2 oz cold coffee• 1/4 oz amaretto liqueur (we used Disaronno)
• 1/4 oz cream liqueur (we used Fennelly’s)Stir briefly, garnish with a cherry and drink/eat.
Lemon & Rosè Sparkler
Add to champagne coupe or sorbet cup:
• 2 scoops lemon sorbet (we used Greater’s)
• top with rosè or sparkling of choice (we used Shimmer Light Sweet Rosè)
Garnish with a cherry.
A little extra and another recipe with Tim (the live event):
Smokey Mezcal Blackberry Sour
Muddle (gently!) 8 blackberries in a shaker.
• juice of 1/2 grapefruit
• 1/4 oz simple syrup
• 2 oz mezcal (we used Del Maguey)
Shake briefly. Double-strain into an Old Fashioned glass. Top with sparkling water, garnish with grapefruit and blackberry.
Interested in helping to support this series (& more)?