Distilled Living provides bourbon education & sensory training for
- restaurant and bar staff
- corporate and fundraising events
Founded by Tim Knittel who is a Kentucky bourbon industry insider with over 10 years experience in bourbon education and event design. Distilled Living’s Founder, Tim Knittel, is also the official bourbon ambassador of Churchill Downs.
Many of the other team members are certified Stave & Thief Society Executive Bourbon Stewards (often compared to a Bourbon Sommelier) which is the highest classification available for a professional bourbon educator.
AS SEEN ON:
Select any logo thumbnail and then click on the larger logo to be taken to article(s) / video(s)
- Private bourbon tastings and sensory education for parties and corporate events
- Custom ticketed bourbon events and bourbon dinners
- Bourbon menu design and craft bourbon cocktail menus
- Hospitality staff trainings
- Brand representation for small/emerging distilleries including events, expos, conventions, tasting tables and market strategy
- Tour and tasting program design assistance
- and more!