Our goal with charity support is to bring more than our fee. For example, we help raise cash sponsorships, secure distillery and bourbon celebrity participation, assist in marketing to bourbon enthusiast groups and solicit donations for silent and live auctions.
We want to help you make money to do good in the world.
To learn how Distilled Living can assist your charity or fundraising efforts, please email email@example.com.
Typical services for charities:
- Guided Bourbon Tastings or MC for a larger groups
- Distillery Relations
- Bourbon Celebrity Talent acquisition
- Sponsorship & donation acquisition (primarily bourbon)
- Custom cocktail creation
- Fundraising assistance
- Full Event Management
- Partial Event Management
- Marketing & branding support through our partner, Fascination Design
A selection of charity events & clients:
- RunTheBluegrass 2016 supporting Lexenomics • “Bourbon School”
- RunTheBluegrass 2017 supporting Lexenomics • “Horses & Bourbon School” & “0.1 – I walked to the bar”
- CASA of Lexington • “Bourbon Bayou”
- Hospice of the Bluegrass • ”Bundle up with Bourbon & Blues”
- Supplies Overseas Louisville • “Bourbon & Band aids”
- Lake Cumberland Performing Arts • “Derby Eve Gala”
- Keeneland Concourse D’elegance supporting the Kentucky Children’s Hospital • “Concourse Bash, Party like it’s 1933!”
- Nonprofit trade association • American Association of Meat Processors convention (members only event)
- Southeastern Theater conference • “Bourbon & Brew mixer” (private event)