Bright Martini & Bourbon Banana Bonanza
Crazy Cabin Fever Cocktail Series with Distilled Living –
Keeping your spirits up!
Catch up with us and watch all of the “Crazy Cabin Fever Cocktail” series here! https://distilled-living.com/category/crazy-cabin-fever-cocktail-series/
Add to mixing glass over hard ice:
• dash Regan’s orange bitters
• 1/4 oz Dolin dry vermouth
• 1/4 oz Lustau Amontillado Los Arcos sherry
• 2 oz Wheatley vodka
Lace lemon zest around 3 pimento-stuffed olives onto tip of long skewer.
Stir drink gently with skewer for 90 seconds.
Discard ice from coupe and strain drink into coupe.
Remove olives from skewer and drop into coupe.
Bourbon Banana Bonanza
Combine in blender:
• 2 frozen bananas cut into chunks
• 2 oz (or more) Bourbon (we used Old Forester Signature)
• 2 T sweetened condensed milkPulse until pureed but still thick.
Add chopped chocolate and soft caramels. (Or drizzle your choice of chocolate or caramel over it after adding it to your bowl.)
Stir and pour into bowl or coupe.