Mint Julep Recipe using Cheeky Mint Syrup
- Ice crushed preferred but not required
- ½ oz Cheeky Mint Syrup
- 1.5 oz Bourbon
- Ice crushed to fill
- Fill glass with ice (crushed preferred but not required).
- Add ½ oz Cheeky Mint Syrup
- Pour in 1.5 oz Bourbon
- Stir. If you're using a metal cup, stir until the outside is frosted.
- Add additional ice to fill
We typically highly recommend making a Mint Julep with real fresh mint which means we put a lot of time and research into finding a Mint Syrup that we felt was worthy of a simple and fast version.
We know that MOST mint syrups produce a cocktail that people tolerate for tradition. It’s part of the reason we typically tell people they probably haven’t had a GOOD Mint Julep.
In fact we rejected a number of syrups for our cocktail kits for virtual events because they either tasted like chewing gum or toothpaste. We poured a lot out. But not this one. THIS we drank.
This is NOT a paid ad or partnership either! THE Derby classic.
Our 2022 Mint Julep Cocktail Kit for virtual events includes:
- Cheeky Mint Syrup
- Japanese Jigger
- 4 stainless steel cocktail straws (colors may vary but typically silver)
Serves up to 4 drinks per kit!
Our 2022 Mint Julep Cocktail Kit is available through select fulfillment partners exclusively for our guided virtual bourbon tastings.
Please inquire for a virtual tasting to find out more!
Available for Event dates Early April – May 8th, 2022.