Bourbon, chocolate & vanilla with a little spice.
Cupid’s Arrow Fashioned cocktail
- 2 oz bourbon
- 2 tbsp Sugar We used Sugar in the Raw
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (or one capfull)
- 2 dashes chocolate bitters We used Scrappy's Chocolate bitters.
- 1 tbsp Spicy Chocolate Cinnamon Sugar We used Gustus Vitae – Spicy Chocolate Cinnamon Cane Sugar.
- 1-2 Cocktail cherries We used Filthy black cocktail cherries because there is no artificial dye
- Sprinkle spicy chocolate cinnamon sugar on a plate.
- Wet the rim of a rocks glass and roll in the sugar to rim.
- Mix water and Plain Sugar (Sugar in the Raw) and stir until sugar is dissolved, to make a syrup. Do NOT use the spicy sugar for this step!
- Add vanilla extract and stir.
- Fill glass with ice.
- In glass add 2 dashes of bitters, 1 oz of vanilla simple syrup and 2 oz of bourbon.
- Stir and garnish with Cocktail cherry
This recipe uses Our Spicy Holiday Old Fashioned Cocktail Kit which includes:
- Scrappy’s Chocolate Bitters
- Japanese Jigger
- Stainless swizzle stick
- Sugar in the Raw
- Filthy Black Cherry cocktail cherries
- Vanilla Extract
- Gourmet Spicy Chocolate Cinnamon sugar from Gustus Vitae
Our Kits are available through select fulfillment partners exclusively for our guided virtual bourbon tastings.
Please inquire for a virtual tasting to find out more!