Whether you want to know how to make the perfect margarita or you want to learn the differences between Blanco, Reposado and Añejo Tequilas, we offer fun, interactive as well as educational class and conference options. Learn how to taste Tequila from a certified professional and include a margarita kit for even more fun! Mezcals are available, too.
- Virtual tastings: Kits available through our alcohol fulfillment partners or BYOB!
- In-Person: We’ll work with you to select the perfect bottles for your flight or cocktails
- Margarita/Bourbon-rita cocktail kits available
Learn as little or as much as you want about:
- The Tequila making process
- Tequila History
- Tequila Classifications
- Blanco / Silver
- Agave plants
- Los Jimadores
- How to appreciate the taste & detect subtle flavors & aromas
- How to make some of the best cocktails using this traditional spirit
- Perfect (and authentic) food pairings to complement Tequila flavors – beyond tacos, chips, salsa & guacamole!
- The difference between Tequila and Mezcal
These events are great for:
- Client engagement, team-building and corporate events
- Conferences and conventions
- Private events: birthday party, backyard party
- Perfect for summer & the best way to get into Tequila!
Event planners – please contact us for special Tequila & Mezcal options for professional planners only!
Our Tequila & Mezcal Specialty presenters are:
Aften Locken has the Level 1 Certificate in Tequila (CertTequila) from the International Tequila Academy and has visited multiple distilleries in Mexico to gain first hand knowledge of the Tequila-making process.
Steve Coomes’ love affair with agave spirits began at a 2011 tequila-paired dinner hosted by Pepe Hermosillo, master distiller at Casa Noble. Steve’s consumption of and research into Mexico’s native spirit has continued unabated ever since. After visits to tequila distilleries in the state of Jalisco, Mexico, he began writing articles on the spirit and leading tequila tastings and pairings
We are an independent spirits education company and so these events are for you and your guests!
There’s no risk of a sales pitch as part of our experiences.